Sunday, October 6, 2013

About myself.

This is my story.
My name is Jone and I am doing the IB Diploma Programme at the American School of Bilbao. 
The IBDP is a tough two year course, but that is not what this blog is about. 

During the two years that I am going to spend doing the IB, I will also do CAS.
CAS stands for Creativity, Action, and Service. 
This is the fun part of the IB, with no studying involved ;) 

CAS is an obligatory part of the IB, where you need to develop your creative skills, exercise, and help the community.

In this blog I will write everything about MY CAS EXPERIENCE.
I will write my reflections about every activity I take part in, add photos, videos, and links to whatever related website I find interesting. 

Welcome to Jone's CAS Experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment